At the beginning of May I set a goal to drink a quart of green smoothie everyday for a month. I think I have only missed one day. So what have I experienced?
- My cravings are greatly reduced physically and emotionally
- I’m eating way less food and am not feeling hungry.
- I am more satisfied nutritionally
- Each time I drink a green smoothie I feel like my body is getting nourished at the cellular level
- I have lost of a few pounds and some inches around the middle
- when I’m hungry, I just go to the frig and have some green smoothie and I find I’m satisfied.
- We’ve cut the grocery bill substantially
Do I feel better? I didn’t feel bad to begin with. However, I know that I am doing really good things for my health because the Green Smoothie Girl told me so! Recently, I received an email from http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com where she said that if you drink a quart of green smoothie every day you are getting 15 servings of fruits and vegetables which puts you in the top 5% of Americans nutritionally.
How easy is that? It takes about 10 minutes to create a mouth-watering green smoothie. I drink some immediately and refrigerate the rest until I am hungry or thirsty. I can grab a beverage container full and take it for an on-the-go-meal!
That simple effort puts me in the top 5% of Americans nutritionally. It could put you there too! Raising a glass of green to Your Flourishing Health!
Marlee Huber ~ Advocating for Your Flourishing Life!