No big deal. Right? Wrong!
Number 3 is not a ground-level stepping-stone, but a BOULDER called CONVERGENCE! Only 20% conquer the pity party convergence throws in your honor!
So how will you recognize this threatening boulder? “Convergence is when emotional events and personal circumstances invade your life so profoundly that you are despairing.”Lance Wallnau, Ph.D.
Ready to take a look at the steps?
1. There is a PROMISE revealed.
2. There is an invitation to PROCESS.
3. There is a day of CONVERGENCE.
4. There is an opportunity for a PITY PARTY.
5. There is a SHIFT in attitude.
6. There is a PLAN revealed.
7. There is a GROUP prepared to pursue the plan.
8. There is a BIG WIN.
THERE IS FLOURISHING!
Convergence may show up 24 years after the promise and 24 hours before flourishing!
Convergence may be the biggest downer of your life appearing just before your biggest win–the win for which you were born. This is the win that sets you up for the biggest display ever of God’s super on your natural and you won’t do it by yourself!
Questions to ponder?
1. What is your big promise?
2. What do you do when the process gets ugly?
3. How will you recognize convergence?
2. What tools do you have to pull yourself out of a pity party?
3. What will show up when the plan is revealed?
6. What groups are you in alignment with around a common focus or mission?
According to a 30 year study at Fuller Theological Seminary, only 20% are prepared to shift their attitude when convergence occurs. Will you be among the 2 in 10 who stay on track and move into their big win? Are you building your team right now? If you are, you will affect 53% of the fruit that comes through YOUR FLOURISHING LIFE.